German's smile lights up Amigos. He is known for his bubbly personality, tall and lanky build, and endless curiosity. He is rarely seen without an anklet, bracelet, or necklace. He has a style and personality all his own! German lives in Hogar 4 with his younger brother Pablo (age 11) and is in Level 1 of EducaTodosa at the ADJ school.
Here is a little more information about our Amiguito of the Week:
- Birthday: July 12th (age 12)
- Favorite class in school: English
- Why? I like learning how to pronounce new words. I want to learn how to speak English so I can visit the U.S. someday.
- Favorite teacher: Profe Miguel
- What is something interesting you learned in school this week? In English class, I learned that "cool" in English means "masizo" in Spanish.
- What do you like to do in your free time? Color, play marbles, and play soccer
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Why? A police officer. I want to help people, protect the country, and catch bad people.
- Who are some of your friends in the hogar? What do you like to do with them? Some of my friends are Hermes, Eduar, Maynor, Carlitos, Josecito. I like to play soccer, marbles, and baseball with them.
- What is your favorite part of Amigos? The Amigos cross (see picture below) because it is very pretty. Sometimes I like to pray there.
- Favorite music: My favorite singer is Farruko and my favorite song is "Happy."
- Favorite color: Black
- Favorite food: Chicken with "tajadas" (fried plantains - a typical Honduran food!)