- Birthday: May 1st (age 13)
- Member of the Amigos de Jesus family since: 2012
- School: White Dove Christian Bilingual School (A bilingual school about 30 minutes from Amigos. We now have four students in 6th an 7th grade at that school (students who aged out of the Amigos school, but who show a special interest in English). Different from the Amigos bilingual school, all of the teachers at White Dove are Honduran, but speak both English and Spanish).
- You go to a bilingual school. How many of your classes are taught in English and Spanish? Science, Math, English, and computers are taught in English. Spanish, social studies , and art are taught in Spanish.
- What is your favorite class in school? Science. I like learning about how things work - animals, people, plants, etc.
- What is your favorite thing you learned in school last year? The dances for my drama presentations (like the Queen Esther musical on Friday).
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A doctor. I have wanted to be a doctor ever since I was little. I want to be able to cure people who are sick.
- What are you most thankful for? I am thankful for Amigos de Jesus. They have shown me what a happy and loving family is.
- What is your favorite part of Amigos de Jesus? Soccer. Soccer is my favorite sport and here there are always other people to play against or with me.
- What is your favorite type of music? The song "Sweet Dreams are Made of These" by Marilyn Manson
- Who is your biggest role model? I have a lot of role models at Amigos!
- Adoni (the first child from Amigos to graduate university) - He is humble and has shown us all that we can be someone. When he came here, he was very young, and now he is an adult who has graduated from university.
- Amy and Wilson (the on-site directors of Amigos) and Suyapa (the on-site lawyer of Amigos) - They have given us a chance at a new life. If they had not brought us here, we would not have all of the love we have now.
- All of the kids at Amigos - They have taught me how to get along with everyone.
- Favorite colors: Black, blue, red
- Favorite foods: "Arroz chino" (fried rice), horchata, atol (a Honduran drink similar to horchata), and Mexican tacos with lots of chile.
- Favorite movie: Movies about Bible stories (especially the Easter story and the part where they hit Jesus and Mary stays by his side, and the Christmas story). Also, scary movies.
Dulce in her musical on Friday (in the brown cloak)
|The full group. Dulce is on the right.|