Michelle is spunky, full of energy, and always looking for the next way to "be like the big girls." She has a laugh that is contagious. She is 11 years old, resides in Hogar 2, and is in the "Vencedores" group of Special Education at the ADJ School.
See below for more of her cute interview. Our hearts melted at what she wants to be when she grows up!
- Age: 11
- Favorite class in school: Math
- Why? I'm learning many things, like adding.
- Who is your favorite teacher? Profe Vilma and Profe Fernanda
- Why? They give me a lot of work and they take care of me.
- What is something interesting you learned in school this week? Reading.
- What do you like to do in your free time? Color, draw, play marbles, play jacks
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A "madrina" (adult caretaker at Amigos).
- Why? Because the madrinas take care of other people.
- Who are some of your friends in the hogar? Kenia and Denia
- What is your favorite part of Amigos? Kenia because she has long hair and is pretty.
- Who is your biggest role model at Amigos? Alejandro because he is very nice.
- Favorite song: "Nota de Amor" by Wisin, feat. Carlos Vives and Daddy Yankee
- Favorite color: Blue
- Favorite food: "Arroz chino" (fried rice)
- Favorite movie: Frozen