At 6 years old and one of the youngest children at Amigos, Isaac* is adorable inside and out. He is known for his "Pillsbury doughboy" belly, and his almost constant smile. Isaac loves to learn and explore, and is always looking to be like the "big kids" - especially his three older brothers who live with him at Amigos. Read below for his extra cute interview!
- Age: 6
- Birthday: February 21st
- Grade/School: 1st grade at the Amigos de Jesús Bilingual School
- What is your favorite part of school? Playing on the playground and sharing.
- What is something interesting you did in school this week? Coloring.
- What do you like to do in your free time, and why? Play marbles because today I played marbles.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A doctor.
- What is something you are thankful for? School, food, and the padrinos and madrinas.
- What is your favorite part of Amigos de Jesús? The cross because that is where Oscarito is, and I like to go visit him up there.
- Who are your favorite adults at Amigos? Padrino Edwin and Madrina Carolina
- What do you like to do with them? Play puzzles and do chores.
- Favorite color: blue
- Favorite food: Pizza with banana, pepperoni, and mango
- Favorite movie: Fantastic Four
- Favorite singer: Carlos Vives
- Favorite animal: Lion
*name changed to protect privacy