Alessandro* is bright and curious. He is 11 years old and in 4th grade at the Amigos de Jesús Bilingual School. You can often find him catching toads or practicing his new favorite hobby -- break dancing! Alessandro also likes to spend time in 'agro,' the farm area of Amigos. He has an energetic and daring side, but he also has a side that is soft, sweet, and caring. He is growing before our eyes!
Read Alessandro's Amiguito of the Week interview below:
- Age: 11
- Birthday: May 15th
- Grade/School: 4th grade at the Amigos de Jesús Bilingual School
- What is your favorite class? Computers because we are learning how to type and use the internet.
- Who is your favorite teacher? Mr. Michael (his 3rd grade teacher at the Amigos school last year)
- What do you like to do in your free time? Milk the cows in 'agro.' I like to spend time with Kenji, Sergio, Wilmer, and all of the other people that work in 'agro.'
- What do you want to do when you grow up? Get married, become a police officer, have kids, have a big car, and help other people be okay.
- What are you most thankful for? The Amigos de Jesús family because they give me an education, clothes, love, and melas three times every day.
- What is your favorite part of Amigos de Jesús? The Cross.
- Who is an adult you look up to at Amigos? The workers in 'agro' because they teach me a lot of things like how to milk cows, the padrinos because they teach me how to love and behave well, and the volunteers because they care for me and teach me fun things.
- Favorite music: Praise and Worship, Rock n' Roll, Bachata, Jazz
- Favorite colors: Blue, green, and yellow
- Favorite food: Banana split
- Favorite movies: Avengers and The Little Rascals
*name changed to protect privacy