At five years old, Josefina* is small but mighty. Though one of the smallest children at Amigos, what Josefina lacks in physical size, she makes up for in personality. Josefina is spunky, funny, and outgoing. She is also creative. In her 'kinder' (preschool) class, she can entertain herself for hours with nothing more than a simple doll or box. She, like her two older sisters at Amigos, is also very smart. She has a talent for memorizing song lyrics very quickly - especially in English! Her sparkly laugh and big smile bring joy to the Amigos de Jesus family.
Josefina's interview is as silly and cute as five year old can make it!
- Age: 5 (though when we asked her, she said 7!)
- Birthday: December 6th
- What is your favorite part of school? Four, eating snack, Elsa (from Frozen), coloring, watching movies, sitting
- What is something interesting you learned in school this week? Words
- What do you like to do in your free time? Play with toys and my two dolls
- What would you like to do when you grow up? Play with animals
- What are you thankful for? Everything and love (she actually said this!)
- What is your favorite part of Amigos de Jesus? Singing and the bathroom
- Who is your favorite grown-up at Amigos? Madrina Tita
- Favorite color: Blue
- Favorite food: Cookies, Cornflakes, and pancakes
- Favorite movie: Lion King
- Favorite Song: "Loca" by Shakira
- Favorite animal: "Cucarachas pican." ("Cockroaches bite.") - her exact response!
*name changed to protect privacy