Rosa* is spunky, strong, and smart. She has a quiet presence, yet an independent personality that sets a wonderful example for her three younger siblings who also live with us at Amigos. Rosa is unashamedly herself. She is one to think before going along with the crowd. She is also a loyal and loving friend. Rosa is athletic and loves to play soccer. In fact, her team just won the annual Amigos Christmas Soccer Tournament! Rosa's confidence and sense of humor are an asset to the Amigos de Jesús family!
Read more about the lovely Rosa in her interview belowbelow:
- Age: 11
- Birthday: February 15th
- Grade/School: 4th grade at the Amigos de Jesús Bilingual School
- What is your favorite class in school? Math. I like working with numbers.
- What do you like to do in your free time? Sleep, play soccer, and draw.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A lawyer because I want to be able to help other kids.
- What are you most thankful for? School and my clothes.
- What is your favorite part of Amigos de Jesús? The soccer field because I like playing there. And my bed.
- Who is someone who has been a role model for you? Suyapa because she is a lawyer and she loves all of us.
- Favorite type of music: Bachata
- Favorite color: Blue
- Favorite food: Baleadas
*name changed to protect privacy