Esteban*, who just recently turned 12 years old, is sweet, quiet, creative, and loving. In Level 1 of EducaTodos at the Amigos School, Esteban is one of the best English speakers in the class. He has a mind for language and his imagination is always running. Esteban is also caring and soft-spoken, always ready for a hug. Recently, he has started showing an aptitude for technology. If there is a phone or iPad nearby, he is quick to navigate it and figure out how it works. In his school computer class, he is one of the best at his online typing games.
Read more about Esteban below:
- Age: 12
- Birthday: May 2nd
- Grade/School: Level 1 in EducaTodos at the Amigos School
- What is your favorite class in school? Spanish, because Profe Vany is my teacher.
- Who is your favorite teacher? Profe Evelyn because she helps me a lot and is very nice. She also doesn't punish me a lot.
- What is something interesting you learned in school this week? Typing on the computer.
- What do you like to do in your free time? Draw and color. What do you like to draw? Thor, t-rexes, and Goku.
- What do you want to do when you grow up? I want to drive cars, like Chango (one of our older boys who is now 25 and works for Amigos as our driver).
- What are you most thankful for? My family at Amigos de Jesús, for being happy, and for my dad who visits sometimes.
- What is your favorite part of Amigos de Jesús? The cross, because that is where Oscarito lives now and he died.
- Who is your biggest role model? Padrino Antonio because he doesn't punish me and he is a good person. I like to behave well with him.
- Favorite song: "El perdedor" by Maluma
- Favorite color: Blue
- Favorite food: Fried chicken with tajadas (fried plantains)
- Favorite movie: Polar Express
- Favorite book: Pelé - King of Soccer
*name changed to protect privacy