Catalina* is quiet and pensive, yet also has a strength about her that isn't often found in kids her age. The oldest of her three sisters, she is a natural leader and not afraid to speak her mind. She can often be found reading, coloring, or doing other quiet activities, but she also has an athletic streak and has found a love for soccer at Amigos. We can't wait to see Catalina grow!
- Age: 9
- Birthday: June 18th
- Grade/School: 4th grade at the Amigos de Jesús Bilingual School
- What is your favorite class in school? P.E. because it is fun.
- Who is your favorite teacher? Profe Selena (the 4th grade Spanish teacher) because she is pretty and she lets us learn about everything.
- What is something interesting you learned in school this week? I learned about nature in science class.
- What do you like to do in your free time? Play soccer and board games.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A soccer player.
- What are you most thankful for? Education.
- What is your favorite part of Amigos de Jesús? The soccer field because that's where I learn how to play soccer.
- Who is your biggest role model? The madrinas because they take care of all of us.
- Favorite singer/song: "Se me va la voz" by Alejandro Fernández
- Favorite color: Blue
- Favorite food: Pizza and tuna
- Favorite movie: Milagros del Cielo
*name changed to protect privacy