Natasha* is our ball of energy. She has a carefree spirit and is always moving. Many times we have found her high in a tree or flipping over monkey bars in her nicest dress and sandals! We love Natasha's creativity and sense of humor. She is always coming up with funny nicknames for the people in her life and she loves to make others laugh. Oh, and she gives some of the best hugs!
Read more about Natasha in her interview below:
- Age: 10
- Birthday: October 29th
- What is your favorite class in school? English because we do a lot of things in English, like play games or review.
- Who is your favorite teacher? Profe Vany (her teacher for Spanish, Social Studies, and Science) because she is fun and nice.
- What is something interesting you learned in school this week? I learned how to say "What is your favorite color?" in English.
- What do you like to do in your free time? Play and eat.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a teacher with a university degree. I want to be a math teacher.
- What are you most thankful for? I am thankful because I always have food and I'm also thankful for the madrinas and padrinos, and the dogs Tenger and Bella. (Tenger is the stray dog that Natasha's dorm has "adopted" by giving it food and love when it comes around, and Bella is Amy and Wilson's (our Co-Directors) dog.)
- What is your favorite part of Amigos de Jesus? The new chapel and my siblings (Natasha lives at Amigos with her older sister and younger brother).
- Who is your biggest role model? The madrinas because they teach me not to say bad words.
- Favorite song: "Sígueme y Te Sigo" by Daddy Yankee
- Favorite color: Blue
- Favorite food: Fried chicken and french fries
- Favorite movie: The Krooks
*name changed to protect privacy