Known as "The Mayor of Amigos de Jesús" in his younger years, Santino is a kind, friendly, curious, and always polite young man who is both a great friend and student. In addition to the close friendship he has with his older brother, Santino has also taken two of the newest kids at the 'hogar' under his wing, acting himself as a big brother and setting a great example of friendship and acceptance to all of the children at Amigos.
Read below to learn more about Santino:
- Age: 16
- Birthday: November 7th
- Grade/School: 9th grade at Instituto Tecnico Luz del Valle (the public middle school/high school near Amigos)
- What is your favorite class in school? Natural Sciences because I like to learn about the environment.
- What do you like to do in your free time? Play soccer and sleep.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A psychologist. When I was in school and learned about psychology, it really caught my attention and it's my dream to be a psychologist.
- What are you most thankful for? I'm thankful for Amigos de Jesús because it have given me the chance to study and because I have everything I need here.
- What is your favorite part of Amigos de Jesús? "Agro" (the farm area of Amigos) because I like to see how they plant.
- Who is your biggest role model? Adoni (the first child from Amigos to graduate from university and who is currently the 'hogar' psychologist) because he fought for what he wanted and never gave up.
- Favorite singer: Chayanne
- Favorite color: Green
- Favorite food: Spaghetti
- Favorite movie: Hidalgo
*name changed to protect privacy