Cinthia* is a one of a kind little girl who is both sweet and demanding at the same time. She is spirited, energetic, and imaginative with a strong will, a big heart, and a fierce love and loyalty for her favorite people. She is always seeking creative solutions to problems and uses her big beautiful eyes to ask for help and get what she wants. Cinthia was one of the first girls at Amigos and one of the first little children to call the 'hogar' home. We have loved watching her grow up, learning and growing deeper each day into the person God created her to be.
Read below to learn more about Cinthia:
- Age: 9
- Birthday: March 9th
- Grade/School: 2nd grade
- What is your favorite part about school? My favorite class is computer class. I also like when we watch movies
- What is something interesting that you have learned recently in school? How to draw with Profe Viviana.
- What do you like to do in your free time? I like to play tag because it's fun.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Be a doctor.
- What are you grateful for at Amigos de Jesús? I'm thankful that I can play with everyone at the 'hogar' and that we can play tag.
- What is your favorite part of Amigos de Jesús? The cross because I like to run back down the hill after walking up.
- What do you like to do with the volunteers/your 'padrinos'? I like to run around with the volunteers. I also like to watch zumba videos.
- Who is your favorite person at the 'hogar'? Miss Rachel (2017-18 ADJ Volunteer) because she puts on movies and zumba in my 'hogar.'
- If you could ask God one question, what would it be? I would tell him thank you for this 'hogar.' And thank you for all the food you give.
- What is something your 'padrinos' and 'madrinas' always tell you? To behave well.
- What do you think about Honduras? It's pretty.
- If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what food would it be? Cornflakes.
- Favorite animal: Elephant
- Favorite song: Baby by Justin Beiber
- Favorite color: Pink
- Favorite food: Hamburger and french fries
- Favorite movie: How to Train Your Dragon
*Name changed to protect privacy