Fabian* is an energetic and adventurous boy who is full of surprises. When he first arrived at Amigos de Jesús he was slow to adjust but with love, care, and a healthy life he is thriving. Fabian can most often be found exploring our grounds or spending time with his beloved 'madrinas' and 'padrinos.' He constantly surpasses our expectations and we love him for it!
Read below to learn more about Fabian:
- Age: 8
- Birthday: November 28th
- Grade/School: 2nd
- What is your favorite part about school? Playing soccer during gym class.
- What do you like to do in your free time? Swim in the river, play with toy cars, swim, and spend time with my 'padrinos.'
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A policeman.
- Do you have siblings here at Amigos? How many? I have two sisters. I also have two cousins here.
- What are you grateful for at Amigos de Jesús? To be able to play.
- What is your favorite part of Amigos de Jesús? Agro.
- What do you like to do with the volunteers/your 'padrinos'? I like to watch movies with the volunteers and wash clothes with my 'padrinos.'
- Who is your favorite person at the 'hogar'? Padrino Wilson.
- If you could have any super power, what would it be? Fly to the moon in a rocket.
- If you could ask God any question, what would you ask Him? I'd tell him thank you for this hogar.
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Chinese rice and chicken fingers.
- What is something your 'padrinos' and 'madrinas' always tell you? To wash my plate and shower.
- What makes you happy? Being free.
- What's the best gift you've ever been given? Toy cars.
- What's the hardest part about being a kid? Being a little baby.
- Favorite animal: Lion
- Favorite color: Red
- Favorite food: Pizza
- Favorite movie: Río
*Name changed to protect privacy.