Lucio* is a bright and special young man who's positive attitude and work ethic define him. A motivated student, Lucio works hard at school, is learning English rapidly, and takes pride in his work. He is close to his brother Elias* and a good friend to many.
Read below to learn more about Lucio:
- Age: 15
- Birthday: July 26th
- Grade/School: 9th
- What is your favorite class in school? Spanish because my teachers do a good job explaining the themes we talk about in class.
- Who is your favorite teacher? Profe Miguel because he is very dynamic.
- What is something interesting in class that you have learned recently? I learned new words in English like below, follow, sick, and when.
- What do you like to do in your free time? Play soccer, listen to music, do homework, and color.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A psychologist or a mechanic. I like industrial mechanics and psychology interests me because I like teaching other people.
- What are you most thankful for? I'm thankful for Amigos de Jesús because it has given me an education, food, and a safe place to sleep. I'm also grateful to Amigos because my behavior has changed a lot, and for the better, since coming here.
- What is your favorite part of Amigos de Jesús? The cross and the chapel because they are calm places and you can do homework there.
- Who is your biggest role model? Adoni (the first child from Amigos to graduate from university and who is currently the 'hogar' psychologist) because he is a calm and intelligent person. He doesn't like to get into trouble or create problems and that's an example that I want to follow.
- Favorite singer: Daddy Yankee
- Favorite color: Blue
- Favorite food: Pizza
- Favorite movie: Jean-Claude Van Damme movies and Harry Potter
*Name changed to protect privacy