Vicente* is a bright and reflective young man who is one of the top students in the local high school. He balances a deep thirst for learning and knowledge with a love for soccer and a desire to continually better himself. He is a very special young man and we are so blessed to have him as part of our family!
Read more about Vicente below:
- Age: 18
- Birthday: July 5th
- Grade/School: 11th
- What is your favorite class in school? Fundamentals of physics because it involves a lot of equations and I like to solve math problems.
- What do you like to do in your free time? Think, listen to music, sleep, go on a walk, and fix electronics.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? I have a lot of plans but more than anything, I would like to be a pilot.
- What are you most thankful for? I'm thankful for Amigos de Jesús because even though I don't have my biological family, the Amigos de Jesús family provides and cares for me as if it was my biological family. I'm grateful for all the other things - clothes, an education, food, etc. - that they give me, too.
- What is your favorite part of Amigos de Jesús? My favorite part of Amigos de Jesús is the cross because it is a peaceful place where I like to go when I am mad or bored. The people are also my favorite part of Amigos because we get along and can joke around together and even bother one another.
- Who is someone that has been a role model for you? Father Den because he has shown me that anything is possible. Padrino Ubil has also been a role model because he has taught me that a family is a family no matter what.
- Favorite singer: Alan Walker (music producer)
- Favorite color: Blue and black
- Favorite food: 'Tajadas' (fried plantains), rice, salad with cabbage and dressing, and pork chops with Pepsi
- Favorite movie: My name is Khan and The Fault in our Stars
*Name changed to protect privacy